SimCity 3000 Reviews
The StoopidTicker |
The top ten stoopidest comments on the NewsTicker:
- "Tree Stuck In Cat; Firefighters Baffled!"
- "Sims Everywhere Agree: The Egg Came First, But Only After The Chicken"
- "Sims Everywhere Agree: If You Throw A Stone, It Will Hit Something"
- "Spotted Owl Spotted"
- "Local Scientists Conclude: Kitties Like Fish, Dogs Less Picky"
- "SimSurvey: 4 Out Of 5 Sims Surveyed Find Surveys Satisfactory"
- "Original Magna Carta Found Written On Large Broccoli Stalk"
- "Bookstore Gets New Copies Of SimUlations: A Love Story"
- "Lou Turns Away Every Person Who Skips To Her"
- "Eyes Move While Reading Tickers, Scientists Speculate"
The CityScape StoopidTicker
This is no
ordinary dense industrial building. When queried, you
find it's name to be the 'SimMars Research and Testing
Facility'. This seems to be a hint by Maxis toward the
upcoming 'Sim' by Maxis,
GeekLife.com put up
list of SimCity 3000 command keys on the keyboard. They have a
.JPEG image of a keyboard with labels over the keys - looks very
useful. View it and print it out
SC3000 Terrain Editor:
If you have SimCity 3000 you would have noticed that it does not
have a terrain editor included. The only way to
make your own terrain
was from grayscale bitmaps... until now.
released their full version SimCity 3000 Terrain Editor free to
download! The terrain editor is a stand-alone program, and has
all the tools you'll need to make a terrain. It also has separate
2D and 3D modes to preview your maps in. Go to their site for more information and to download it, here.
Note: for some reason the installation of the editor threatened to alter
some system file on my computer and it wouldn't install.... hope it'll work on yours.